Health Care Coverage

Para ver esta página en español, haga clic aquí.

If you lost your job and your employer provided health insurance, you are eligible for a special enrollment period and can apply for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and possibly qualify for federal financial assistance to pay for that health insurance. Please visit: to apply.